After a ride in histransport bag, your cat has decided to relieve itself by peeing in it. And as much to say that we would do well without the smell. But don't panic, I'll give you my little advice to remove the traces of the crime, using natural products and therefore not harmful to your hair.
To start, you will need 3 ingredients and 3 utensils:
- white vinegar
- Water (preferably sparkling because the effervescence of the bubbles will naturally loosen the urine from the bag)
- Dishwashing liquid
- Absorbent paper
- 1 container
- 1 sponge or cloth
And here are the steps to clean and remove cat urine smell in afabric bag :
- Absorbs excess urine;
- Mix equal amounts of white vinegar and water in a container;
- Add a drop of dish soap;
- Dip a cloth or sponge into the mixture, rubbing the soiled area well;
- Allow the cat carrier to air dry.
- If the smell persists after drying, I advise you to dust with baking soda. Do not hesitate to penetrate the product by hand. Leave to act for at least 2 hours, then dust or vacuum the bicarbonate residues.
It is not recommended to put in the washing machine yourbag if it is made of coated fabrics as this could damage it. Nevertheless, one of my clients has already taken the risk of washing hercat trotter in cold wash: the smell of cat urine was gone and his bag had suffered no inconvenience. It's up to you to test if the smell really persists despite having carried out the 6 steps above.
Be careful, I strongly recommend that you do not use bleach to remove the smell of cat pee because it could damage the fabric of your bag as well as be toxic for your hair.Come on, a little elbow grease and yourcat carrier bag will be like new again😊